Fillcoat Fibres Elastic Waterproof Coating with added Fibres
Waterproof – Elastic – Brush and Roller Applied Coating – With added fibres
Roofs, gutters, ridge pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, Lightly trafficked balconies etc.
Restore old roofs with easy to apply Fillcoat Fibre Roof Paint, and achieve a tough waterproof coating, that is elastic and able withstand thermal movement.
• Addition fibres aid crack bridging over poor surfaces.
• Good adhesion to most surfaces
• Apply by brush or roller.
• Can be applied in most weather conditions except snow and sub-zero temperatures.
• Prime porous surfaces (concrete, fibre reinforces corrugated roof panels, stone, wood etc) with Primer 44HS.
• Requires approximately 1.5 l/m² in total, built up in multiple coats.
• NOT SUITABLE FOR STANDING WATER SITUATIONS.
• For more information about Fillcoat Fibres Roof Paint, download a Technical data Sheet.
Please click here: Fillcoat Fibres
Pack Size: 5L (5 kg)
20L ( 21 kg)
Call Us Now
0800 083 3289