Fillcoat Fibres elastic waterproof coating with added fibres
Waterproof – Elastic – Brush and Roller Applied Coating – with added fibres
Roofs, gutters, ridge pieces, chimney stacks, pipes, lightly trafficked balconies etc.
Restore old roofs with easy to apply Fillcoat Fibre Roof Paint, and achieve a tough waterproof coating, that is elastic and able withstand thermal movement.
- Addition fibres aid crack bridging over poor surfaces.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces
- Apply by brush or roller.
- Can be applied in most weather conditions except snow and sub-zero temperatures.
- Prime porous surfaces (concrete, fibre reinforces corrugated roof panels, stone, wood etc) with Primer 44HS.
- Requires approximately 1.5 l/m² in total, built up in multiple coats.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR STANDING WATER SITUATIONS.
Datasheet: Download Fillcoat Fibres datasheet
Pack size: 5 litre (5 kg) and 20 litre (21 kg)